Hansons Referral Disclaimer
We are confident that once you become a Hansons customer, you are going to be so pleased with our products and services, that it will be natural for you to mention our work to your friends. Our Refer6 Referral program is a way that you can benefit from doing what you probably will do anyway!
Hansons customers can actually earn back their entire purchase price from their last Hansons job (up to $10,000!). Just log on to www.Refer6.com or call us at 1-800-HANSONS extension 2222 and let us know the names and contact information for those friends or family members that might like to hear from us about our products and services. If you or your referrals call us, make sure it is clear to us that they are your referrals.
If six of the people you refer to us become new Hansons customers, we will refund to you the entire purchase price of your last job with Hansons – up to $10,000! You can even refer yourself as the first person before you call us for your next home remodeling project!
And, if six of your friends and neighbors don’t purchase from us, that’s OK as well, because we will still pay you as a Hansons customer, $100 for each person you refer to us that completes one of our demonstrations on Hansons products and services and receives our price!
Here are the few others terms and conditions we want you to know about:
- You MUST be a Hansons customer (bought from us) to be eligible for this program. Hansons gets to decide if a person is really a new referral or not. If we already have the person’s name and address in our system, for example, we can’t consider them as a new referral. Obviously, the referral must be newly entered into our system as your referral prior to the first appointment. The referral must meet with us within 30 days of referral to qualify.
- A referred person can’t be considered as a new customer until they have actually bought and paid for a Hansons job – with at least a $1,995 purchase price, within a year of being referred to us. So, if they get our price, you are eligible for the $100, but if they don’t’ purchase at least $1,995 worth of our products, they don’t count towards your 6.
- If two or more people refer the same new customer to us at the same time, we will decide who gets credit for the referral.
- Only one referral per address, otherwise it would not be fair! Also, if we believe that the referrals you send us are not really being submitted to us in good faith, we do reserve the right to disqualify the referrals. You can not refer yourself unless you buy from us on your first appointment and can only refer yourself once. You would not be eligible for the $100 fee if you refer yourself. Previous orders are excluded.
- Liability for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you are your responsibility. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. Referral entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible, and Hansons reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
- Employees, agents, officers and directors of Hansons, its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion in any way.
- You must be a customer of Hansons or make a qualified purchase within 30 days of referring someone to qualify for the $100 referral fee or refund. It must be perfectly clear to Hansons that a person/customer is actually a referral from you prior to their first appointment and not from a different lead source (i.e TV, radio, newspaper, event, etc). All referrals made through the internet must be made on the Refer6.com web page.
- A referral only qualifies for the Refer 6 ‘last job refund’ for 24 months from time of initial referral.
- Hansons has the right to verify and disclose referral/referee information.
- Hansons can choose to pay a winner their referral fee or refund by applying the money against any balance due under a retail installment contract the winner may have entered into with Hansons or one of its partners or affiliates. The $100 referral fees paid to you will be deducted from the payment of the ‘entire purchase price from your last Hansons job’.
- If you write an online review of Hansons on Reviewbuzz.com, the number of referrals needed to earn back the purchase price of your job (up to $10,000), is reduced from 6 to 5!